Terms and Conditions
§1 Scope of validity
The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively for the business relations between the company Gute Marken Online GmbH and the consumers.
§2 Conclusion of contract, contractual partner
The purchase contract shall become effective with Gute Marken Online GmbH, Sonnenstr. 20, 80331 München, CEO: Thorsten Höllger, Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 193880
You can reach our customer service for questions ans complaints Mo-Fr, 09:30am-6:00pm by phone or e-mail +49 (0) 89 143 67 152 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The depiction of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but rather a nonbinding online-catalogue. You can put the products into your shopping basket without obligation and correct or change your entries in the checkout. By clicking the button „pay securely now" you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping basket. You will then receive an automated e-mail as order confirmation. The contract was concluded with this e-mail.
A binding contract can also be reached as follows:
If you have selected the payment method PayPal, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation of the payment instruction to PayPal conditions.
The language available for the contract is German.
We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions you can check on this website at any time. Your past orders are for security reasons no longer accessible via the internet.
§3 Prices and shipping costs
The prices stated on the product pages in the Onlineshop contain the statutory value added tax and other price components.
The delivery within Germany is free of charge. With every order there will be a small fee for insurance and packaging of € 0,99. For deliveries to other countries you will be charged € 5,95, regardless of size or weight of your order. Die Shipping costs will be shown on the product pages, in the shopping basket system and on the checkout page.
We offer different payment methods. You can pay with an VISA and Mastercard credit card, via Amazon Payments, via PayPal, invoice (creditworthiness provided) and advance payment.
Your credit card will be charged at the time we ship the goods to you.
If you would like to pay by Paypal, select the appropriate payment method during the order process. You will automatically be redirected to PayPal. Sign up for PayPal with your e-mail address and password and follow the instructions. As soon as the full invoice amount has been received on our account, the goods will be shipped.
Paying via Amazon Payments allows you to use your customer data stored at Amazon.de for your online shopping in the Codello online shop, without having to disclose your payment data. If you already have an Amazon customer account, you can pay immediately with the payment method deposited there – either by bank account or by credit card. Click on the button in the basket „Amazon Payments" and sign in to your Amazon account. Then choose your delivery addresses and payment methods and make your order. Your bank account or credit card will only be charged if the delivery of your order has been confirmed to your delivery address. Amazon Payments does not give the payment data stored in your Amazon.de customer account to us and you do not have to specify this at the order. In addition, Amazon Payments offers you the same reliable payment and security guarantee as Amazon.de. You can find more information at payments.amazon.de
The invoice and delivery address must be identical and must be within Germany. The invoice amount is due upon receipt of the invoice. Please provide the order number in the invoice when you pay the invoice amount intended use. In the case of payment on invoice, Gute Marken Online GmbH checks and evaluates the data of the customer. At the legitimate reason, Gute Marken Online GmbH carries out a data exchange with business agencies such as the company Creditreform Rosenheim Karl KG, Oberaustrasse 14, 83026 Rosenheim.
If you would like to pay by advance payment, please transfer the invoice amount to the bank account below. Please provide your name and the order number in the transfer. The order is sent, as soon as the full invoice has been received by us.
Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery is fulfilled by the logistics center of the company Gute Marken Online GmbH to the buyer’s delivery address. Within Germany DHL is our delivery service.
§6 Vouchers/Promo codes
- Add your chosen products to your shopping basket. If you want to redeem a voucher, please enter the appropriate code during the ordering process in the field „Promo code" in your shopping basket. The voucher amount is then taken into account immediately at the total cost in the shopping basket.
- The following conditions apply to redeem vouchers:
- Only one promotional voucher code can be redeemed against any single order.
- You cannot combine different vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed during the ordering process. Unfortunately, a subsequent credit note is not possible.
- Vouchers are not transferable to cash.
- Vouchers may not be sold.
- For promotional vouchers and gift vouchers with minimum order value following additional terms apply:
- Promotion vouchers have a minimum order value, which is always indicated on the voucher or besides the coupon code.
- Minimum order value („from a purchase of …") means, that a final purchase contract – even after a possible exercise of your right of revocation – must come about and be carried out. If the purchase value of your order is reduced by exercising a right of withdrawal / by a return under the respective minimum purchase value, this purchase can not be redeemed for this voucher / coupon code. If the minimum purchase value of a voucher / coupon code with a lower minimum purchase value is reached from the identical voucher campaign, this voucher will be automatically charged to your purchase. If the minimum purchase value of the smallest coupon of the corresponding coupon transaction is not reached, the sum of the individual prices of the bought articles has to be paid without deduction.
- Promotion vouchers and coupon promotions have a limited period of validity, which is also stated on the voucher or indicated together with the coupon code. After the end of the promotional period, the voucher code can no longer be used. An extension is not possible.
- For promotional vouchers and gift vouchers without minimum order value following additional terms apply:
- If you exercise a right of revocation for a purchase in which a gift voucher (-code) or other voucher (-code) has been redeemed without minimum order value, you will receive a possible reimbursement of any unused voucher amounts or partial vouchers new voucher (code). For the new voucher (code), the same conditions apply as for the original voucher (code).
- Promotion vouchers and gift vouchers without minimum order value have a limited period of validity, which is also stated on the voucher or indicated together with the coupon code. An extension is not possible.
- The following conditions apply to redeem vouchers:
§7 Conditions for action-bound features/additions
- First put your desired articles in the shopping cart. During the runtime of an addition action, the addition item automatically appears in the shopping cart when the minimum purchase value is reached.
- Following additional terms apply::
- For each order, you can only receive one additional article/action-linked gift.
- The offer of an action-linked gift / allowance can not be combined with coupon campaigns.
- It is not possible to exchange items for reimbursement of the regular purchase price.
- Offers with action-linked features have a minimum order value, which is always indicated with the offer.
- Minimum order value („from a purchase of …") means, that a final purchase contract – even after a possible exercise of your right of revocation – must come about and be carried out. If the purchase value of your order is reduced by exercising a right of withdrawal / by a return under the respective minimum purchase value, you can not receive an additional article for this order. In such cases, the product / accessory item must be returned with the return of the goods. To this extent, the conditions of the right of revocation apply.
- Additions have a limited period of validity, which is also indicated with the application of the addition action. The validity period is often limited to one day of action. In the case of purchases outside the promotion period, the addition can no longer be granted. An extension is not possible.
§8 Revocation instruction
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days, without stating a reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, accepted the final partial delivery or the last item into your possession. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us, Gute Marken Online GmbH, c/o Alt FineCom Finishing-eCommerce-Logistics GmbH, Pommernstraße 19a, D-45889 Gelsenkirchen, email@example.com, Phone: +49 (0) 89 143 67 152 100, Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 143 67 152 600) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can do this by post, fax or e-mail. You can use the provided revocation form, but you don’t have to. In order to adhere to the revocation period it is sufficient that you send the notification regarding the exercising of the right of revocation prior to the expiry of the revocation period.Gute Marken Online GmbH
The goods must be sent toGute Marken Online GmbH
c/o Alt FineCom
By e-mail you can send your revocation to:E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax you can send your revocation to:Fax: +49 (0)89 / 143 67 152 600
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will refund you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us ) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such refund, we use the same payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case you will be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you‘ve informed us about the revocation of this contract, to us, Gute Marken Online GmbH, c / o Alt FineCom Finishing-eCommerce-Logistics GmbH, Pommernstraße 19a , D-45889 Gelsenkirchen. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the expiry of the 14 day period. We bear the cost of returning the goods. You must only pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation instruction
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:Gute Marken Online GmbH
By e-mail:E-Mail: email@example.com
By fax:Fax: +49 (0)89 / 143 67 152 600
By telephone:Tel: +49 (0) 89 143 67 152 – 100
Hier finden Sie ein Musterwiderrufsformular, das Sie für Ihren Widerruf verwenden können.
§9 Newsletter – Elektronische Werbung
Nachfolgende Bedingungen gelten für das Abonnement eines Newsletters von GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH.
Die Einwilligung erfolgt innerhalb des Registrierungsprozess für den Newsletter von GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH über das sogenannte Double-Opt-In-Verfahren. Dabei wird nach Absenden des entsprechenden Anmeldeformulars eine automatisierte E-Mail an die angegebene Empfängeradresse versendet. In dieser E-Mail wird der Empfänger aufgefordert, sein Newsletter-Abonnement über einen Link durch Anklicken zu bestätigen. Erst mit dieser Bestätigung wird der Eintrag in den Newsletterverteiler aktiviert und der Empfänger erhält in Zukunft den gewünschten Newsletter. Der Abonnent erteilt durch die Anmeldung zum Newsletter und den Klick auf den Bestätigungslink die ausdrückliche Einwilligung für die regelmäßige Zusendung des abonnierten Newsletters.
Der Newsletter wird in regelmäßigen Abständen von ca. 1 Woche an Kunden und Interessenten versandt. Der Kunde hat keinen Anspruch auf Erhalt eines Newsletters.
4. Widerrufsrecht bzgl. des Newsletters
Der Newsletter-Abonnent kann seine Einwilligung jederzeit, per Post (GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH, Sonnenstraße 20, 80331 München) oder per E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) widerrufen oder sich unter codello.de/newsletter sowie über einen Link in jedem Newsletter vom Newsletter abmelden. Im Falle des Widerrufs wird GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH an die vom Kunden benannte E-Mail-Adresse für die Zukunft keine Newsletter mehr senden. Der Widerruf der Einwilligung ist kostenfrei. Es fallen nur die Kosten nach den Basistarifen (z.B. Porto oder Mobilfunkgebühren) an.
Soweit der Abonnent keine zusätzliche Einwilligung zur weiteren Verarbeitung und Nutzung seiner im Rahmen der Inanspruchnahme des Newsletters gemachten Angaben inklusive seiner persönlichen Daten erteilt, werden diese ausschließlich zur Versendung des Newsletters bei GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH elektronisch in maschinenlesbarer Form gespeichert, verarbeitet und genutzt. GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH speichert die Daten nur so lange, wie dies erforderlich und nach dem Gesetz zulässig ist. GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH gibt die Daten nicht an andere Unternehmen weiter, es sei denn diese Weitergabe ist durch den Versand des Newsletters selbst bedingt (z.B. durch Einschaltung eines Dienstleister, Werbeagentur, etc.). Die Weitergabe der Daten an die Marke „Codello" kann im Registrierungsprozess zugestimmt werden. Diese Einwilligung kann der Newsletter-Abonnent jederzeit widerrufen.
GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH haftet nicht für falsche Informationen, die durch Abonnenten und/oder Dritte hervorgerufen und verbreitet werden und die mit der Aussendung von Informationen über den Newsletter im Zusammenhang stehen. Insbesondere übernimmt GUTE MARKEN ONLINE GmbH keine Gewähr dafür, wenn E-Mails oder Dateneingaben (z.B. in Online-Teilnehmerformulare des Newsletters) nicht den in diesen AGB festgelegten bzw. den für die Website festgesetzten technischen Anforderungen entsprechen und infolgedessen vom System nicht akzeptiert und/oder angenommen werden.
§10 Transport damage
If goods are delivered with apparent damage to transport, please report these errors immediately to the delivery company and contact us as soon as possible. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. They help us, however, to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
The guarantee for defects of the purchased goods depends on the legal regulations. In particular, the customer may demand supplementary performance (new delivery or rectification of defects). However, The company Gute Marken Online GmbH is entitled to refer the customer to a new delivery, if the correction of the defect involves disproportionate expenditure. Guarantee claims shall be forfeited unless made within two years of the delivery of the goods. The purchaser should assert his guarantee claims stating the order number, his name and address and a brief statement of the reasons for the claim.
The client has to send the defective goods at the request of Gute Marken Online GmbH for inspection at the expense and the risk of Gute Marken Online GmbH to the following address:
Gute Marken Online GmbH
c/o Alt FineCom
- The company Gute Marken Online GmbH is liable without limitation for intent. For gross and simple negligence the company Gute Marken Online GmbH is liable only in case of a violation of life, body, health or a substantial contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract and on the fulfillment of which the customer has trusted and was also allowed to rely.
- In the case of the slight negligent violation of essential contractual obligations, the liability of the seller is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
- The foregoing limitation of liability shall also apply to the Seller’s legal representatives and vicarious agents.
- Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§13 Retention of title
The goods shall remain in property of Gute Marken Online GmbH until complete payment has been made.
§14 Consumer protection, information according to § 36 VSBG
The seller is neither obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure nor to declare himself willing to do so.
§15 Final provisions
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all contracts between Gute Marken Online GmbH and the customer, the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Good.
§16 Website provider
The website offered under the domain is operated by:
Gute Marken Online GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 89 143 67 152 – 100
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 143 67 152 600
Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 193880
CEO: Thorsten Höllger
Realisation & Fullservice by Fortuneglobe GmbH
Stand: June 2017